In simple terms, we can say that;“one or a few people apply to another person, they are hostile and morally and ethically systematic by their methods inin.”
In the 1980s, Dr. Heinz Leymann used the term mobbing to describe the movements of oppression, violence and intimidation in business life. Leymann is described as people who practice mobbing, extreme control, cowardly, neurotic and power hungry.
What Situations Can Mobbing Occur?
- Questioning professional competence
- Feeling untrusted
- Deliberately giving tasks that cannot be completed within the given time
- Storage of information from a person
- Ignoring the person, isolated from the group
- Reduction of entitlements
Other than that, the person can be shown to be suddenly inadequate, small errors that have not been a problem before can be shown as a very big mistake, and embarrassment actions can be made. This can be done not only by the employer but also by other employees. So some employees by executives can be encouraged to apply mobbing.Read more “What is Mobbing?”