The kindest thing about infiltrating a company is pretending to be an employee. You can get what you want in the company by pretending to be an employee. In fact, if your reach is risky, it makes you stronger. You’ll be indispensable. When you get a job at a company, think about the entitlements you get, the company databases, personal data, the data you get when you do a project, and the data you extract. Strange contracts promised as if you were going to be sued when you collect or publish them. In fact, all corporate life is a void. You are not valued unless you learn something or receive information. Your bosses make you do what you want and pay you back. For that, companies look too corporate. They actually carry a lot of sources of information.Read more “LWITB_DB: Infiltrating A Company”
I noticed something when I was doing a network scan at the company recently. I found the IP address of the camera systems, and I accessed the device and downloaded all the video footage. Then I found footage of people going behind my back at the company. The audio and video recordings were open. They were mobbing me. After I realized this situation, I kept working at work for a while. One day I lost my job because of these people. But I had the video tapes. When I gave the footage to the prosecutor, they investigated the case for a while and sued the firm.
It turned out to be a crime and the firm was found guilty for putting moral pressure on me. The employees are now in prison because of me, and the firm has been fined 10,000 with my country’s money. Since I deleted all the video footage, no one has figured out what happened, and the recording continues to be kept. It’s open, so it’s still there. It’s very easy to hack into a video system without a username and password.
Sounds of a start track, endless soundtrack. Take the crew, we may be on Mars. Or to the moon… wait a wave…
Come on right here, or there by the door.
I feel how animals come to life in us.
We are in all its glory, muddying a new life on Mars.
Fly after me, boy.
Fly after me!
I’m making these plans a few months before we go into the new year. There are things I plan to do by the end of 2020 somehow, even if it doesn’t happen. I’ll share these things with you headline to headline. I haven’t been planning or writing for a long time. I share with you all the goals I plan to do by the end of 2020.
My 2020 goals;
- There will be improvements to that language. The TODO list here:
- Onix OS versions will be reviewed and the first version will be released.
- I’m planning on writing a new graphic library.
- An application will run Onix OS on Windows 10.
- The current version of Onix OS will be produced for all cloud platforms.
- Instead of writing articles mainly on that language in the blog, other programming languages will also be studied.
- There will be articles on game development.
- A search engine will be developed.
- Unfinished books will be finished and examined.
- The games that can’t be finished will be finished and examined.
- Turkish version of this site will be made.
- The study of artificial intelligence.
- A new system kernel will be written.
And there are a lot of things I haven’t listed yet. Over time this list could expand. Thanks for reading it.
I hope the new year will be good for you.
Erase all your feelings, all the things you’ve done to this day. There’s a new one coming in, and there’s even a piece made for you.Read more “Clan of Xymox: DELETE!”