Malicious intrusion attempts have been initiated. In the near future, all malicious software running on the yada will try to block new applications written in that language in the struggle with those who try to gain access to uninfected folders.
I ran the first bad site cleaning tool I wrote with that language on my server. The results seem impressive to the general public. When administrators access unauthorized access to the system, server logs are automatically checked for errors, and sites and accounts are automatically deactivated in a server-side query.
In addition, all servers added to the blacklist are disconnected before they can connect to the server. This increases server security. I’ll share the source code for it after the tests are over in the coming days. In the meantime, many sites were blacklisted and their accounts were closed.