The kindest thing about infiltrating a company is pretending to be an employee. You can get what you want in the company by pretending to be an employee. In fact, if your reach is risky, it makes you stronger. You’ll be indispensable. When you get a job at a company, think about the entitlements you get, the company databases, personal data, the data you get when you do a project, and the data you extract. Strange contracts promised as if you were going to be sued when you collect or publish them. In fact, all corporate life is a void. You are not valued unless you learn something or receive information. Your bosses make you do what you want and pay you back. For that, companies look too corporate. They actually carry a lot of sources of information.Read more “LWITB_DB: Infiltrating A Company”
I’m making these plans a few months before we go into the new year. There are things I plan to do by the end of 2020 somehow, even if it doesn’t happen. I’ll share these things with you headline to headline. I haven’t been planning or writing for a long time. I share with you all the goals I plan to do by the end of 2020.
My 2020 goals;
- There will be improvements to that language. The TODO list here:
- Onix OS versions will be reviewed and the first version will be released.
- I’m planning on writing a new graphic library.
- An application will run Onix OS on Windows 10.
- The current version of Onix OS will be produced for all cloud platforms.
- Instead of writing articles mainly on that language in the blog, other programming languages will also be studied.
- There will be articles on game development.
- A search engine will be developed.
- Unfinished books will be finished and examined.
- The games that can’t be finished will be finished and examined.
- Turkish version of this site will be made.
- The study of artificial intelligence.
- A new system kernel will be written.
And there are a lot of things I haven’t listed yet. Over time this list could expand. Thanks for reading it.
I hope the new year will be good for you.
Erase all your feelings, all the things you’ve done to this day. There’s a new one coming in, and there’s even a piece made for you.Read more “Clan of Xymox: DELETE!”
In simple terms, we can say that;“one or a few people apply to another person, they are hostile and morally and ethically systematic by their methods inin.”
In the 1980s, Dr. Heinz Leymann used the term mobbing to describe the movements of oppression, violence and intimidation in business life. Leymann is described as people who practice mobbing, extreme control, cowardly, neurotic and power hungry.
What Situations Can Mobbing Occur?
- Questioning professional competence
- Feeling untrusted
- Deliberately giving tasks that cannot be completed within the given time
- Storage of information from a person
- Ignoring the person, isolated from the group
- Reduction of entitlements
Other than that, the person can be shown to be suddenly inadequate, small errors that have not been a problem before can be shown as a very big mistake, and embarrassment actions can be made. This can be done not only by the employer but also by other employees. So some employees by executives can be encouraged to apply mobbing.Read more “What is Mobbing?”
We all change many times over the years. Our lives revolve around changes and new targets.
I recently decided to do a research on the rumours that a famous artist named Avril Lavigne had died, and I wondered how artists changed after years. I wrote a small TensorFlow application, and I took a picture of two clips taken at two different times and analyzed it. The results are interesting.Read more “Are we changing or dying?”