O language fixes have been made since 3.0 version, with batch fixes and function changes.
- Function definition feature was introduced. With this feature you can return an identification function result.
- Database updates were made.
- Unnecessary functions deleted.
- Project cleaning was done.
- Database functions changed.
- Functions that may cause errors are automatically added to the error routing.
O Language has been upgraded to version 4.0 along with these fixes. You can view the version history by clicking on this link to take the relevant update and test it and make a contribution.
Web site: http://olang.space
Update Detail: Build 4.0