I’m making these plans a few months before we go into the new year. There are things I plan to do by the end of 2020 somehow, even if it doesn’t happen. I’ll share these things with you headline to headline. I haven’t been planning or writing for a long time. I share with you all the goals I plan to do by the end of 2020.
My 2020 goals;
- There will be improvements to that language. The TODO list here:
- Onix OS versions will be reviewed and the first version will be released.
- I’m planning on writing a new graphic library.
- An application will run Onix OS on Windows 10.
- The current version of Onix OS will be produced for all cloud platforms.
- Instead of writing articles mainly on that language in the blog, other programming languages will also be studied.
- There will be articles on game development.
- A search engine will be developed.
- Unfinished books will be finished and examined.
- The games that can’t be finished will be finished and examined.
- Turkish version of this site will be made.
- The study of artificial intelligence.
- A new system kernel will be written.
And there are a lot of things I haven’t listed yet. Over time this list could expand. Thanks for reading it.
I hope the new year will be good for you.