As a result of the updates we have made for a long time, we have released a lot of fixes, but none of them are stable, so we couldn’t share them. In addition to all the older versions, we released a special version for the film Tron. In addition, a lot of system and kernel updates are available. Additional repository updates are available.Continue reading “New version of Onix OS released”
Malicious intrusion attempts have been initiated. In the near future, all malicious software running on the yada will try to block new applications written in that language in the struggle with those who try to gain access to uninfected folders.
I ran the first bad site cleaning tool I wrote with that language on my server. The results seem impressive to the general public. When administrators access unauthorized access to the system, server logs are automatically checked for errors, and sites and accounts are automatically deactivated in a server-side query.
In addition, all servers added to the blacklist are disconnected before they can connect to the server. This increases server security. I’ll share the source code for it after the tests are over in the coming days. In the meantime, many sites were blacklisted and their accounts were closed.
The website of that language has been renewed. We converted the site to a documentation site in order to use it more efficiently. So we will create the documentation directly by hovering over the site. You can search by direct documentation.
For example, if you use the term “file” directly on the site, you can make automatic assignments like “Files”. We made searches and corrections in the post. We have adapted our documentation to the most recent version.
These types of optimizations will be effective both in terms of google and site. While doing such optimizations, we have updated the site design. You can visit olang.space to see the updates.
A new version has been released for that language. A number of critical updates and fixes have been made in this release. Fixed unknown IDENTIFIER and similar critical problems in function definitions. In addition, the replace function has been added.
This function can be used to change strings and change strings;
def test = "test" def test = replace(test, "test", "olang") inspect(test) #=> olang
You can reach the details of the latest version via this link.
Web site: O Language